EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO EFFORTLESSLY VACUUM SEAL YOUR MATTRESS! MAKES MOVING A BREEZE!
10 PIECE COMPLETE FLOTATION KIT INCLUDES:
Venturi Siphon: This little gadget can pump/drain 200 gallons per hour without electricity!
8 oz. Multi-Purpose Conditioner: Specially formulated for complete time-released protection in fiber, foam and baffle water mattresses!
Air Extractor: Pump away noisy air bubbles from any water mattress, for a comfortable, quiet night’s sleep!
High Capacity Electric Waterbed Pump: The self-priming, electric waterbed pump is a great time saving, hassle-free solution for draining your waterbed mattress. It is durable, safe, lightweight and easy to store and use. The electric waterbed pump will vacuum pack the waterbed mattress to “near dry” condition without shifting the internal waveless system. Multiple uses: Drain spas, boats, hot tubs, aquariums, fountains and wet basements!
8 oz. Vinyl Cleaner: Mild and non-abrasive. Ideal treatment for cleaning and protecting all vinyl and plastic surfaces. Removes dust, dirt and most types of stains.
3 ft. Connection Hose: Strong, durable and flexible connection from your pump to your waterbed!
25 ft. Connection Hose: Far-reaching, strong, durable and flexible connection from your pump to your faucet!
“New & Improved” Metal Faucet Adaptor: The Faucet Adaptor (now metal instead of plastic) Allows for a proper, tight & secure connection from your hose to your sink! One-Piece, durable metal construction versus plastic adapters which can strip very easy.
Perfect Union: Eliminates the possibility of water spillage during draining!
Valve Shut-Off Switch: Controls the water flow between your waterbed & sink, allowing the water to be turned on or off with ease!
Directions for Drain Hero Usage Caution: Read all instructions carefully before starting!
1. Unplug your waterbed heater.
2. Remove all of the air from your water mattress.
3. Connect your exit hose to the discharge port on the pump (A).
4. Ensure the exit hose is in the desired location. The force of the water can actually cause the hose to flop about and come out of a normal bathtub. Do not leave the hose unattended while indoors.
5. Attach the “perfect union” connector (B) on the end of the 3’ hose on the pump to the valve in your water mattress. Make sure the connection is tight to maintain proper suction.
6. Plug the pump into a grounded electrical outlet. Note: There is no on/off switch and the pump will begin to operate immediately.
7. Allow the pump to run until the water slows to a trickle. The pump will remove nearly all of the water and the mattress will become vacuum-sealed to ensure all internal support features remain in their proper location. Do not lift the head of the mattress until the mattress is vacuum packed, as this could damage the mattress.
8. Immediately unplug the pump. DO NOT RUN THE PUMP WITHOUT WATER for long periods of time as this can damage the pump.
9. Disconnect the perfect union connector (B) from the mattress and immediately attach the cap and seal to ensure the mattress remains vacuum packed.
10. From the head of the mattress, fold the top 1/3 of the mattress toward the center. Fold the bottom 1/3 up to the center. The mattress is now ready to be lifted and moved. Everything You Need To Effortlessly Vacuum Seal Your Mattress! Makes Moving A Breeze